About Me

My photo
I have served in the jail and prison ministry for more than 10 years.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Twitter Widget

Search 2.0

BikesforBirthdays Outreach: A Community Outreach

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Courageous Church

Though we haven't met yet I love this brother already. His name is Pastor Shaun King. It's his Jesus Bold in your face work. I stumbled upon his blog a few weeks ago and was intrigued that embodies he so many that I ascribe to. Joshua, because he is taking territory. Then there is Nehemiah because he is restoring the breach in the sphere that God has given him. In Hebrew ( Nekh- em-yaw) Nehemiah comes from the root word (nacham) meaning "consolation of Jah" or to repent or comfort. This brother is like like, Gods' newest secret weapon, a young super-prophet, an inner city strongholds giant killing word slinging ... Ok! but just check him out for yourself. He exudes Joy Of The Lord. It's contagious. Pastor Shaun makes you want to start working at your house. Get that food pantry started, opening that old house up for homeless outreach. I Love you Jesus and I thank you for warriors like Shaun. Just look over to the right of this post and click on the link with Superman in the text or go straight there www.shauninthe city.com/blog/. I pray that you continue to bless him, his family and all the work you have assigned him in Jesus name Amen...

1 comment:

Shaun King said...

Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words! They really do mean a lot to me and will motivate me to stay focused and keep pushing forward. Please pray for us! We have a lot hanging in the balance over the next few weeks.

Your Friend,

Shaun